Caribbean Island Experience
Travel coast to coast alongside the Panama Canal from Panama City on the Pacific Ocean to the Caribbean Sea. We will take a small boat and visit a beautiful island near the coast. Later on we will have a taste of Caribbean style cuisine, and on the way back, we will pass by the historic town of Portobello, where you can see the ruins of famous Spanish forts used to defend the area against pirates… Yes, the pirates of the Caribbean did exist!
- Travel “Coast-to-Coast-to-Coast” in 1 day!
- Experience the Caribbean culture.
- Portobelo, a UNESCO Word Heritage Site.
Price: US$160 per person + 7% tax | Check Availability
Small groups: 3 Min. – 8 Max.
Includes: Pick-up/drop-off from any hotel in Panama City*, visit to beautiful islands, lunch, local guide fluent in English and Spanish.
*Dreams, Westin Playa Bonita, Intercontinental Playa Bonita are located outside Panama City limits. Pick-up/drop-off from these hotels is available at an extra cost of US$15 per person.
Skill level (easy): The only physical activity on this tour is swimming. Besides that, you will travel on a small boat with no roof, and getting in and out of the boat will be wet landings.
Locations: Caribbean Sea, Isla Grande, Portobelo.
- 7:00 AM Pick-up from your hotel in Panama City.
- Coast to coast land transfer from the Pacific Ocean to the Caribbean Sea.
- Boat tour to the islands for swimming.
- Lunch at Isla Grande.
- Transfer back to your hotel in Panama City, with a stop at the historic town of Portobelo.
What to wear / What to pack
- Shirt, shorts/swimsuit, sandals.
- Change of clothes and small towel
- Sun protection lotion and if you have one, a hat or baseball cap.