Panama City & Canal Airplane Tour
Panama City & Canal Airplane Tour Description
Enjoy a breathtaking bird’s eye view of all Panama City and Panama Canal landmarks, perfect for first time visitors. A trully unique and wonderful luxurious experience where the sky’s the limit!
We will pick you up at your hotel in Panama City and take you to the domestic airport (Albrook) to start this amazing journey. Each seat has its own window and headset where you can listen to all the descriptions and ask your questions to the guide. Our goal is to provide you with a comfortable and unforgettable experience.
- Fly over the Panama Canal
- Great views of Panama City and the rainforest
Includes: Pick-up/drop-off from any hotel in Panama City, water, expert bilingual guide, certified pilots, and meticulously maintained airplane.
Locations: Panama City, Panama Canal (Pacific Ocean, Caribbean Sea, Gatun Lake, Chagres River), San Lorenzo Fort.
Skill level (easy): You will be comfortably riding in an airplane.
Small groups: 2 Min. – 8 Max.
- 9:00 A.M. pick-up from your hotel in Panama City.
- Board the plane at Albrook.
- 45 min. to 1 hour plane ride.
- Drive back and drop-off at your hotel in Panama City at around noon.
What to Wear
- Light shirt or t-shirt.
- Shorts or light long pants.
- Sport shoes/sandals.